Trademark Usage Guidelines
The Rudow Group, Inc. (“Rudow Group”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect others to do the same. The Rudow Group trademarks are some of our most valuable company assets, and as such, we will uphold our rights and ask that you use our trademarks properly for us to maintain our brand’s integrity.
We’ve put together these Trademark Usage Guidelines to assist you in recognizing the proper and improper uses of our trademarks. Our trademarks (“Rudow Group Trademark(s)”) include all registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks (including words, logos, slogans, or a combination thereof) owned by the Rudow Group or its affiliates. A list of our current trademarks can be found on our Trademark List.
- Permissible Uses
- Referring to Rudow Group Products or Services. You may use the Rudow Group Trademarks nominally to refer to our products or services. This does not include the use of our logos, which must be expressly authorized by the Rudow Group (please see Section 2.b below).
- Indicating Compatibility with Rudow Group Products. You may use Rudow Group Trademarks to show that your product or service is compatible with ours by displaying a referential phrase such as “for use with EQ Selling™ for Small Businesses” or “compatible with EQ Selling™ Through Channels.”
- Partners. Authorized Rudow Group Partners may use the Rudow Group Trademarks in promotional, sales, and advertising materials to refer to the Rudow Group goods and services as set forth in the Referral Partner Agreement between the Rudow Group and such parties. Unaffiliated third-parties may only use the Rudow Group Trademarks as is reasonably necessary, and such use is accompanied by a disclaimer of any sponsorship, affiliation with, or endorsement by the Rudow Group.
- Prohibited Uses
- Company, Product or Service Names, Domain Names, or Social Media Profiles. Do not use, register, or incorporate the Rudow Group Trademarks in any part of your company, product, or service name. Likewise, you may not register a domain name or create any social media account, username, page, group, or handle that incorporates any Rudow Group Trademark in a way that is likely to confuse the public as to whether a website, page, or account is affiliated with or sponsored by the Rudow Group.
- Using Logos Without Permission. The use of any Rudow Group logo is not permitted without written permission. To request permission to use the Rudow Group logo, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dos and Don’ts
- DO Use Appropriate Symbols. Please refer to our Trademarks List, which shows the proper trademark symbol (either ® or ™) to be used for attribution in the first and most prominent use of the mark.
- DO Use Rudow Group Trademarks as Adjectives. When referring to our products, please follow the use of a Rudow Group trademark with a generic descriptor.
- DO NOT Modify Rudow Group Trademarks. Do not dilute our trademarks by shortening, abbreviating, or otherwise altering our trademarks and logos.
- DO Use the Proper Attribution Statement. Any products, marketing collateral, advertisements, web pages, manuals, or other promotional materials that include Rudow Group Trademarks should include the following statement: The Rudow Group, the Rudow Group Logo, [other Rudow Group Trademarks used, if any] are trademarks of The Rudow Group, Inc. registered in the United States and elsewhere. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- DO Accurately Represent Yourself and Your Company.You may only list or market yourself and your resources as a Rudow Group “certified” professional if (i) you are a current employee of the Rudow Group or one of our Authorized Services Partners and (ii) you are then-currently certified by the Rudow Group for the particular training or skill. Likewise, if your product or service is compatible with a Rudow Group product or service, but you are not a Rudow Group Authorized Services Partner, add a clear disclaimer to your website or other publication.
If you have questions about our trademarks or would like to report the misuse of our trademarks by others, please e-mail us at email@example.com.